Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fortune Cookie


There is much to do between now and my departure to the Far East! I still need to go shopping for outfits that will accommodate the heat. I hate packing so Reggie said I should start now! :-) There has been a lot in the news lately about terrorist attacks. One co-worker started talking about how she wishes she didn't have to fly. I don't look forward to the 24 hour flight to Singapore but I am not going to let fear keep me from experiencing life! We had P.F. Changs for dinner tonight. The message inside my fortune cookie summed up how I am feeling right about now: "Sometimes traveling to a new place leads to great transformation." I want to be greatly transformed!

1 comment:

  1. Bridget, not sure what airline you are flying but my trip to Tokyo was not bad at all. It wasn't 24 hours though. wow! You can do it. I flew on Continental. Coming from Dallas, I would imagine you flying on Delta. Anyway, Continental was very comfortable, the plane was huge and I got a emergency row seat which gives more room. The middle seat was empty so that gave even more room. The flight provide a lot of entertainment and food. You will do fine!

    ReplyDelete